Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, ‘you’ means the person attending (virtually or in-person) the workshop named in the registration or substituted in accordance with the terms and conditions, and ‘paying agency’ means the person or agency responsible for payment named in the registration.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
1. By submitting this registration, you and the paying agency will be regarded as having made a firm and irrevocable booking, and agree to these terms and conditions. You warrant that you have the authority of the agency to submit the registration and to bind the agency to these terms and conditions.
2. Once the registration has been submitted, a tax invoice will be issued to the paying agency, which will be responsible for payment of the workshop fees named in your registration form, which are payable within 14 days of the issue date of the invoice.
SUBSTITUTIONS & TRANSFERS TO OTHER WORKSHOPS
3. Your workshop place is transferrable to another person within your agency. You must notify the agency in writing at the earliest opportunity and at least 72 hours before the workshop begins.
4. Transfer of workshop registrations to a different date or location may be made only if the workshops both take place in the same calendar year. If you wish to transfer your registration to a different workshop date or location, you must notify the agency in writing at least 3 days before the workshop from which you wish to transfer begins.
5. Workshops can only be transferred ‘like to like’ – meaning that you are only able to transfer an ‘in person workshop’ to an in person workshop’ or a ‘virtual workshop’ to a ‘virtual workshop’ once registration occurs. This is due to the costs associated of hosting both training formats in tandem for our clients.
5. In the event that for any reason you cancel your registration, workshop fees are not refundable. IPS acknowledges personal circumstances may prevent you from attending (including medical conditions, emergencies, transport difficulties, severe weather conditions or other events beyond the control of IPS), but you and the paying agency acknowledge the logistics of event management prevents IPS from assuming responsibility for these contingencies.
6. Whilst IPS will endeavour to ensure all workshops proceed, IPS reserves the right to cancel workshops for any reason, including insufficient registrations. If workshops are cancelled by IPS, full refunds of workshop fees only will be provided. IPS will not be liable to you or the paying agency for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred as a result of the cancellation. You or any substituted delegate are strongly advised to book fully refundable or variable airfares and accommodation for in-person workshops.
CHANGES AND POSTPONEMENT
7. IPS reserves the right to alter the workshop program, venue and timing at any time. IPS will not be liable for any costs, expenses, losses or liabilities incurred by you or the paying agency in the event of it being necessary, for whatever reason, to change the location or timing of the workshop.
8. Whilst IPS will use every endeavour to hold the workshop at the venue and on the dates specified in the registration form, any refund of registration fees requested as a result of changes to the workshop program, venue or scheduled workshop dates will be at the discretion of IPS.