Become part of an exciting and unique opportunity to learn from Australia’s leading experts on Aboriginal mental health and social and emotional well being, with access to the latest research, insights, networking and more.
The opportunity to join IPS as a member places you front and centre of research and practice that is leading the Aboriginal mental health and social and emotional wellbeing field. It acknowledges your commitment to improving both your cultural and clinical skills by offering you access to world leading research experts, analysis of the relevance of mainstream practice, workforce development and training opportunities, unique psychological tests and assessments, newsletters, and information on best practice programs and services that operate Australia wide.
What IPS Membership Provides
- Access to a network of leaders in the Aboriginal mental health and social and emotional wellbeing (SEWB) fields
- 12 webinars delivered by leaders in Aboriginal mental health and SEWB
- Discussion forum
- Discount rates on IPS training workshops, products and psychological tests
- 12 monthly "Jilya" E-Magazine which will literature reviews, program analysis on specific Aboriginal mental health topics (e.g. trauma, attachment, suicide prevention); opinion pieces by leaders in the field; a focus on ‘emerging leaders’ in Aboriginal health/mental health, and a focus on 'local heros' who have undertaken considerable work in the field,
- Members only portal with access to Aboriginal mental health resources
$199+gst per year (Normal price $299)
$120+gst per year
5% discount when registering 5 or more
Download IPS Membership brochure